Entrance to the Magic Kingdom - yaayy!
The park was all decorated for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
In the Cinderella dress Aunt Stacy gave her for her birthday
Nana put her hair in a 'po-tail' and she loved it. Asks for a po-tail at least once a day now.
Ready for a day at Magic Kingdom!
Had to strap Minnie in :)
Ellie seeing the princesses for the first time...
Sam showed Cinderella all the pretty things on Ellie's dress
Next we met Aurora.
Ellie wanted to do EVERYTHING the princesses did. If they fluffed their dress, she fluffed her dress. And if they knelt down to take a picture, she sat on the ground with them! Sweet girl.
Lastly, we met Belle. Belle had really great skin. Or a lot of make-up. Either way, I was a little jealous of the peaches 'n cream. Whatever, she's probably 20, right?
We got to spend about 20 minutes total with all the princesses and I'll say it again, it was just precious. And even though it deviated from the Almighty Itinerary, I'm glad we did that first because shortly after we left, Ellie started to melt down.
For one, as soon as you walk out of the Princess Room, there are 8,917 pieces of overpriced merchandise that a toddler girl must. have. now. Including these hideous, jelly material, Cinderella character decorated 'glass slippers'. That were two sizes too small. But the Drizella inside her was gonna wear those shoes come hell or highwater, so she shoved her fat little toes down in them and pranced around the room. Then topped off her outfit with a $32.95 blue princess Mickey ears hat.
The Glass Slippers
Twirly princess
Princess Ellie was not very happy when we broke it to her that we were not buying shoes that didn't fit her. Three stores later, we finally found some in her size that were even sparklier! Time for Nana and Ellie to go back to the resort for naps... but first- a surprise parade! The Move It! Shake It! Celebrate! Parade was short and fun. I kept trying to memorize the routine. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be a Disney dancer when I grow up.
Ellie finally got her nap. In her princess shoes, of course.







No comments:
Post a Comment