Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Disney World- Day 2

You would think after only 6 hours of sleep two nights in a row that Sam might've slept in a little on Friday morning but no. That kid wakes up at 6 a.m. CST on the dot no matter where we are or how much sleep he gets. So he and I were up and at 'em way before Clay or Ellie were ready to wake up. We decided to sneak out and explore the resort for a bit. It was nice- once I got my coffee anyways- which is where we headed first. The Food Court had pretty good coffee, nasty eggs and yummy bacon. Is there such a thing as bad bacon? I don't think so.

After breakfast we checked out the gift shop, walked around the pool and played on the beaches.

Caribbean Beach Resort

The Food Court

Sam LOVED the pirate-themed pool.

The kiddie pool. There was a huge barrel of water that dumped out all over the play area every two minutes. Ellie hated it.

One of the many 'beaches' 

The beach outside of our building. No swimming in this ocean...

Sam played in the sand while I sipped gulped my coffee.

Finally at 9 a.m., those lazy Crabbs woke up and we got ready for a day at the Magic Kingdom!

No comments: