So it's been a while since I've posted anything on the blog. My computer's memory maxed out sometime around Christmas and by the time we got all those pictures copied and backed up and moved and deleted, and then discovered we were just gonna have to get me a whole new computer anyway...
well, at that point, I was so far behind just in uploading and editing pictures alone that getting anything on the blog seemed totally overwhelming.
It still does, but I'm just gonna have to do it anyway. I have zero memory and I'm never gonna get a scrapbook done, so if my kids want to hear the stories from their childhood, they're gonna have to read them on this here blog.
And if they're gonna read it on this here blog, I'm gonna have to write it.
So here goes (in totally random and confusing order)...
No comments:
Post a Comment