Ellie got her first haircut... she didn't really need one but every time we go she begs to get in the chair and get 'my hair cut too-oo!'. She sat so still and quiet- very different from Sam's first hair cut!
After haircuts, we had lunch with Daddy and acted super silly. There's nothing I love better than my kids making each other laugh. Even if it doesn't result in the best restaurant behavior.
Ellie has been going to the Wellness Center with me a couple of times a week. She LOVES Mrs. Tracie in childcare and she is especially proud of the french braids she puts in her hair.
Grammy came to the Grandparents' Day Celebration in Sam's kindergarten class. The kids made crockpot applesauce and sang songs to their grandparents.
Mason and Sam with their Grammy
Ellie ate at least 5 bowls of the applesauce. That I counted.
Sam and I had a date. "Date Night" used to mean yummy food, glass(es) of wine and maybe some music or a movie. These days it's more like a trip to the mall for Chick-Fil-A and playing with the cars at Barnes and Noble. As long as we avoid Chuck E. Cheese, I'm good.
Sam got his first pair of real blue jeans! The kind with a zipper! That you wear with a belt! He actually didn't love them as much as I thought he would... said they were itchy. But dang, he looks cute in them.
We planted Orange Mint as a class in kindergarten. The plan was to clip and sprout organic mint for the kids to take home to give to their parents as gifts for tea or cooking herbs. It's been two weeks and I think only half of them are still alive... Sweet thought though, right?
On the way to North Carolina we stopped at a Chick-Fil-A in Atlanta to meet Aunt LaLa and Uncle Jack for lunch. Then Mom, Laura and I went shopping at Laura's boutique while Jack sat in the van with the kids. For an hour. He is a saint.
We took some pictures before church one day for our Christmas cards. Here are some that didn't make the card...
Sam was Chef of the Week at school. We made 5-minute Pizza Dough.
Still to come: FUMC Preschool Thanksgiving Program and Thanksgiving Break in NC














No comments:
Post a Comment