Sunday, November 27, 2011

Kindergarten Field Trips - The Pumpkin Patch

Sam's Kindergarten class visited the pumpkin patch in Blue Mountain the first week of October. Ellie and I tagged along, of course!

Hugging on Minnie Kitty before we left. I'm thinking this is probably the last year I can do these little matching outfits, huh...


Ellie totally thinks she is as big as these girls

Taller than last year!

posing with a Mater lookalike 

the kids loved these water-pump rubber ducky race thingies


of course they loved the bouncy house

Lacey was not feeling well and Ellie was "checking on her"... would love to hear the conversation they are having!

on the hay ride


Ellie was mesmerized by the chickens, I couldn't get her to leave them.

Chandler trying to convince her to come get a pumpkin

Sam cut his very own pumpkin from the vine!

Love this sweet boy


Ellie found a pumpkin too

I tried really hard to get a cute picture of both kids together... not so much.

No comments: