Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Buddies

Sam and Ellie are actually starting to play together well. And occasionally, they even put their arms around each other for a picture!

They love to chase each other, crawl around on the floor like puppy dogs, jump on Sam's bed and tickle each other (although that one turns ugly pretty fast). They are even starting to play games and pretend with each other. Of course there is plenty of bickering and fussing, but when I hear little conversations like-

'Bubba, I play you?'


'Yeah Ellie, you can play with me.'


'Alwight!'


'Here Ellie, you race Sally, and I'll race Queen, alright?' 


'Alwight Bubba.'


'Ok rev your engines, no do it like this Ellie, ok? I'll help you.'


'Alwight.'

...It makes my heart smile. I just pray that they will love each other deeply and fight for each other and take care of each other for their entire lives.

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

so precious! major milestone when they start playing together!!