Ellie is so funny right now, totally full of her little personality. She is stubborn. Persistent, as my mom would say. She definitely has a bit of a temper if you tell her no or take something away from her. She's pretty fearless and loves to climb things, which is resulting in some bumps and bruises.
She is very proud of her little tricks- shaking her head no, which really is more of a full body shake. Waving bye-bye. Saying 'hey-ey'. CLAPPING. That's definitely her favorite trick.
Still such a good eater- she likes pretty much anything I put in front of her, except for yogurt. Which is weird because that is ALL Sam ate at this age. She has 4 teeth, she is crawling everywhere, standing on her own and thinking about walking. Sleep is hit or miss- some nights we get 10 hours, some nights we get... well, a lot less. Funny how much you don't care or worry about sleep with your second child.
I know I'm not an objective judge, but I really do think she is the sweetest baby. Obviously takes after her daddy...
No comments:
Post a Comment