
Easy E is six months old today! She can sit up and is trying to figure out how to crawl. She's had her first bites of solids- mashed avocado, sweet potatoes and pears. She's a pretty big fan of the real food. Sam has been SO SWEET to her, he loves to figure out new ways to make her laugh and he likes to shush us when she's sleeping. I think he just likes to be bossy but its still nice to see him take an interest in her other than how-loud-will-she-scream-if-i-pinch-her. Ellie is still such an easy-going baby but it's funny to watch her little personality develop; she will straight up yell at you if she wants something- a toy out of reach or a bite of what you're eating. She will sleep most of the night in her crib (if I leave her alone:), still has no teeth and still hates her car seat. I. LOVE. MY. BABY.
2 comments:
I know I'm biased but she is the most adorable baby girl in the world!
She's beautiful!!!
Post a Comment