Friday, October 2, 2009

More Fun at Nana's House

Sam calls my parents' bed and breakfast 'Nana's house'. My dad asked him where Papa's house was- his reply: 'Papa not have a house!' So true. And very observant for a three year old...

We spent 8 days at Nana's House. We slept in the 'big yellow house' and played in the 'wittle pink house' (actually Mom and Daddy's innkeeper apartment. Mom likes pink. A lot. Sam has noticed.). Sam chased the sweetest kitties ever, Blue and Grey, all over the apartment. He chased the meanest kitty ever, Not-Nice Leia, all over the yard. In addition to our trips to the river and the park, we strolled into town for ice cream, walked up to see Crystal Springs, helped Nana in the kitchen and pulled whatever out of our b.u.t.t.'s that we could think of to entertain Sam. Ellie hung out wherever we were- thank heaven for easy babies.

We also went down to check on Lillie at the farm in South Carolina. She is doing great- fat and happy! Sam ran all over the farm and fed carrots to the ponies. Oh, and he threw a rock at my trainer's car. Her BMW actually. I have no idea what came over him. He has never done that. Just picked up a rock and chucked it at her door as hard as he could. Not as good, Sam Crabb...

I didn't get pictures of everything (sometimes I think my child needs to know what I look like without a camera lens in front of my face) but I did get some...

Cooking oatmeal... remember when he used to say 'beal-beal'? WHERE DID MY BABY GO?

A little art in our underwear

Nothing says baby like a bath in the sink

Cookies in Nana's kitchen


Sweetness in Nana's kitchen

No comments: