Ok, so I totally understand why Michelle Duggar has 19 children. She gets to have one of these all the time:
I mean, isn't she yummy? Ellie was four months old on October 2nd and she is still the sweetest. baby. ever. She smiles all the time. Even if you're just looking in her general direction, her little face lights up like you are showering her with attention. She thinks Sam is the greatest thing since breast milk. And she giggles now. Full scale out loud giggles. It's the best noise. She looks more and more like Clay every day and continues to lose her hair in the weirdest balding pattern. No teeth yet but she chews on her fingers all day. Sleep? Well, I can ruin even the best sleepers. She was going 6-8 hour stretches on a pretty regular basis but now she's back to waking up every 4 hours at night. I don't know if it's growth spurts, teething or just sleep regression but I haven't tried to push it. And here's the thing: on the few nights when she's out like a rock star in her crib, I actually go and GET HER OUT OF THE BED and bring her into our room. I know, I know, I'm making my own bed and I have to lie in it. Literally. But I just don't sleep well if she's not within breathing room.
Ooh, she makes me want another baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment