Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Conniepalooza 2009

Some of my sweet college friends found out I was going to be in North Carolina with my brood and traveled from all over to spend the weekend with us. Ellie got to meet my favorite people in the world, Sam got to boss around his beloved 'guls' and we all got to drink lots of wine! I seriously think I giggled for 48 straight hours. Except for that brief little bit of time where we cried. Of course we cried, we're girls. But we had SO MUCH FUN. 596-MY FRIENDS!

Sweet Meredith always brings Sam a gift
Jess and Ellie meet
Annie and Ellie
Being silly in the kitchen
Jess, Mer and their love child
This baby likes Laura way better than my first did :)
A few of my favoritest people in the whole world

1 comment:

mamabaer said...

The first time that I, 'Mama Baer'and 'Papa Baer' too, met these precious girls was in the fall of 1998 as their freshman classes began at Converse. After watching these girls grow in their friendships I knew these girls would be friends forever! It has been our joy and privilege to be included in their lives. Now, they are all grown up- when did that happen? May the fun never end!