I took the kids over to the Scruggs to play a couple weeks ago. While Paige and I were in the kitchen with the sweet, quiet, well-behaved babies, Sam and Savannah came tearing out of the playroom screaming something unintelligible at each other and waving articles of clothing. We were able to make out the words 'MINE' and 'PRINCESS'. After calming them down, Savannah explained that they were playing dress-up and 'Sam wanted to be a pwincess too but he can't be a pwincess cuz he's a BOY and I 'posed to be the pwincess.' Since there were no daddies around to protest, we said you can both be princesses, now go play and let the mommies talk. A few minutes later this appeared in the kitchen...

Clay was not pleased.
1 comment:
I love boys dressed as girls I want his tight arse first then the little girl is mine
Post a Comment