(*Names have been changed to protect the innocent. Or not so innocent. I'm still not sure which is which.)
Me: How was your day?
Sam: Fun
Me: What did you learn today?
Sam: Shoot guns
Me: ...oh. ok. who taught you that?
Sam: Timmy*
Me: Ok... What else did you learn?
Sam: My teachers.
Me: Your teachers?
Sam: No, my teachers.
Me: What did you learn about your teachers?
Sam: NO MY TEACHERS!!
Me: ... your teachers?...
Sam: yes
(long pause)
Sam: I wurn der names.
Me: Oh neat. What are their names?
Sam: Jessi
Me: Your teacher's not named Jessi, silly!
Sam: Whats her names?
Me: Miss Leigh and Miss Becky
Sam: oh. I wike dem.
Me: Thats good.
(another long pause)
Me: Did anybody get in trouble?
Sam: Yes
Me: who?
Sam: John and Timmy*
Me: why did they get in trouble?
Sam: time out
Me: they went to time out?
Sam: yes
Me: why?
Sam: dey in twubble
Me: what did they do to get in trouble?
Sam: hitting
Me: who hit?
Sam: John hit Timmy
Me: why did John hit Timmy?
Sam: wif a hammer
Me: John hit Timmy with a hammer??
Sam: no, John not hit Timmy with a hammer
Me: ok... did you get in trouble?
Sam: no
Me: that's good. i'm proud of you.
Sam: yeah... ... John went to time out chair.
Me: he went to the time out chair for hitting Timmy?
Sam: no
Me: why did he go to the timeout chair?
Sam: cuz
Me: cause why?
Sam: he in twubble
Me: why was he in trouble?
Sam: i hit Timmy.
Me: YOU hit timmy?
Sam: yes. with a hammer.
Me: you hit Timmy with a hammer??
Sam: yes
Me: why did you do that?
Sam: time out chair
Me: you went to the time out chair?
Sam: no. John in da time out chair.
Me: ok... so did you hit anybody?
Sam: yes
Me: who?
Sam: Timmy
Me: Sam, we don't hit our friends. Thats not nice. Why did you hit him?
Sam: cuz
Me: cause WHY?
Sam: CUZ
Me: did you get in trouble?
Sam: nope
2 comments:
I love this!!! Sounds like so may conversations I have had with JC. So great!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Please tell Sam that I miss him terribly.
And, I am so happy that I read your blog today. Cracking me up!!!
Post a Comment