My dad came to visit this weekend to run the Race for the Cure with me and hang out with all of us. Since I am 9 weeks pregnant and S-L-O-W, I made Papa push Sam in the stroller, hoping that would even us out. He still beat me by 30 seconds :) We had a great weekend, though and Sam LOVES his Papa. He kept tugging him by the shirt sleeves to his train table..."choo-choo's Papa, pease!" We grilled a delicious steak dinner last night and went to church together this morning. Sam has talked about his Papa non-stop since he left. I hate that my family lives so far away but I am so grateful that we are all able to travel back and forth enough for my kids to have a good relationship with their grandparents! Thanks for visiting, Papa, we miss you already!!
Sam and Papa before the race.

Sam and sweaty Mommy after the race.
1 comment:
Sam was too cute at the run.
Post a Comment