K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
Sam and Savannah Scruggs are practically siblings. They met when Sam was 3 weeks old and have spent countless hours playing at each other's houses. Our families have taken vacations together and they definitely have that love-hate sibling relationship thing going on- they LOVE to pick on each other and HATE to share with each other! :) Seriously, they really do love each other and sometimes they are just so sweet. These pictures were taken at the end of Sam's birthday party and they are so cute, I just had to do a separate post...
Sam and Savannah Scruggs are practically siblings. They met when Sam was 3 weeks old and have spent countless hours playing at each other's houses. Our families have taken vacations together and they definitely have that love-hate sibling relationship thing going on- they LOVE to pick on each other and HATE to share with each other! :) Seriously, they really do love each other and sometimes they are just so sweet. These pictures were taken at the end of Sam's birthday party and they are so cute, I just had to do a separate post...
3 comments:
Too cute!!! What park is that?
Veteran's in East Tupelo
adorable! um, those pics look professional. cry me a river about having a bad camera!! i don't buy it!! :) great pics, no to mention a fun party. i enjoyed it bc i was able to pawn Maggie off on your entire family! haha! They were so sweet and i loved meeting them!
Post a Comment