Sunday, September 14, 2008

Five Year Anniversary

Clay and I celebrated our 5-year wedding anniversary last night with a nice, quiet dinner at Park Heights. We had originally imagined some sort of elaborate trip to commemorate our 5 years together, but life gets in the way...It really doesn't matter though- yes, 5 days and 4 nights on a tropical island with swim-up bars and beach front massages would have been great, but sometimes being home is great too. Especially when you share that home with a kind and loving husband. At the risk of being super-cheese, I really do feel so blessed and lucky and grateful to have found such a great partner in Clay. He is a wonderful husband, loyal friend and loving father. Plus he always lets me have the Nilla wafers when we share banana pudding, he fully realizes how crazy I am and loves me anyway, oh, and I like the way his shirts smell after he wears them. What more could a girl want??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are quite a handsome couple! I hope you had a wonderful time at PH! I'm looking forward to a comedy and cookie dough!

Lori Robertson said...

AWE... Congrats you two!