I told him at breakfast that we were going to school today and he immediately hopped down, grabbed his bag and said 'go school!'...then stood by the door and whined, thrashed, convulsed and screamed until it was actually time to go to school. When we got to his class, he marched right in and never even looked twice to see if I was still there or not. I guess we are over the separation anxiety stage!
The day's activity included coloring and measuring everyone's height and weight...who do you think was the smallest??
Thomas Rayburn is Sam's best bud at school. The Rayburns are our neighbors so Sam and Thomas play together lots. Apparently they sat next to each other, ate next to each other and napped next to each other. Sweet boys!
When I picked Sam up from school they said he had a great day and sent home the 'artwork' he made that day. He knows the colors pink and blue, and learned "The Wheels on the Bus". My little genius!
1 comment:
how cute is Sam on his first day of school!! uh, i could eat him up!
Post a Comment