Today when I picked Sam up from First Methodist, I asked him what he learned at school and he replied 'It's mine!'...and I'm sure that's exactly what he learned in a room full of twelve 2-year-olds!
I have been thinking and praying a lot today for our friends, Kim and Frank Hodges, and their 5-year-old, Will, who has been diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma and begins a 6-month chemo session today. They are being so strong and trusting in God for all their needs. I am so impressed with them and cannot imagine what they are going through.
Aunt Lala came to visit this weekend and is definitely the new favorite Connie aunt- sorry, Meredith! I mean, she drove all the way to Mistersippi to see him AND she brought him a train AND watched Thomas with him AND let him do his hair while she was doing her hair AND he gave her a kiss.
1 comment:
Yeah! Found your blog! Thank you facebook! I have one too. I linked you on my page - hope that is OK. Take care! -Lori
Post a Comment