Friday, July 20, 2012

February 2012

I don't really remember much from the winter and apparently didn't take very many pictures either. I know we played with our toys from Christmas. Sam kept waiting on snow. And waiting and waiting. It never came. And after the blizzard of 2011, he thinks it snows like that all the time in Mississippi. Maybe next year...

We went to Lake City to celebrate Laura and Jack's engagement. Sam went to school. Ellie did not. Oh, and John Henry was born! And I got to go out there and see him all by myself when he was a week old. A few weeks later we all drove out to visit.



Mmm yummy sweet babyness. I also got some fun play time with Bo by myself, which obviously never happens with these crazy kids around...












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love her on my lap, I know i could get at least 3" in her arse while I finger f--k her c--t c-I-ld sex is the best