Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sam's 5th Birthday Party

For Sam's 5th Birthday, we decided to have an Almost Sleepover Party. I thought, this will be so simple... wear your pj's, bring a sleeping bag, the children will lay quietly and watch a movie... WRONG. These kids were WILD. It was fun, but it was crazy. We ate pizza, had pillow fights, played games, ate popcorn, watched about 10 minutes of Cars, played some more, Sam blew out the candles on his donut cake, popped the pinata, opened presents and played some more. When everyone left, it looked like the remnants of a frat party, except it was chocolate milk and popcorn everywhere instead of beer and cigarettes.



The Donut Cake!

Playing Hide n Seek


Charlie said, 'I don't wanna hide. I don't want to.'

Davis and Liz being silly

This blur of children is mostly what I saw all night.

Savannah, Davis and Jack

Time for pizza!

Sam and Thomas

Lacey


Time to watch Cars!

Lacey and Liz were not pleased with the movie selection. I think they were hoping for something with more princesses.

Ellie and Charlie piled right in with the big kids

Walt

Sam snuggled up with his 'big cousin' Mason


Somebody discovered the donut cake...

Time for cake anyway!





This is the third donut Ellie had that we know about. On top of pizza, chocolate milk, cookies, popcorn, a whole bunch of m&m's and some smarties. She LOVED Bubba's party.

Time for the pinata!

Oh yay, more sugar!



The whole crazy crew


sweet friends since they were itty-bitty babies, Sam and Nanny-BooBoo

No comments: