Monday, January 3, 2011

Four Year Olds are Funny

I have a ginormous pile of laundry to put away and a million other things to do but I had to stop for a minute and record some funny stuff Sam did today.

First, he said he wanted to grow up and be a policeman cause then he would get to put people in jail.

Second, we just got back in town and after several days of Christmas sweets, road food and sitting in a car seat for hours, Sam was pretty constipated. Tonight he sat on the potty and bless his heart, he was really trying to go. He said, "I can't get it out, when the poo-poo sits in your tummy too long it turns to sticks." Then he took a deep breath and grunted and yelled, 'GET OUT YOU!!!!' I could not keep a straight face.

And finally, at bed time he had a near meltdown when Clay told him that he couldn't go to heaven tonight, that he would go when it was his time but that God wanted him on earth with us right now. "But I wanna die and go to heaven nowwwwwwww (crying)... (then total change of attitude) Is God this big? This big? THIS BIG??"

No comments: