Ellie is growing up. Sadness... She's still my sweet baby, but her little personality is making itself known. She is so stubborn and persistent, and into EVERYTHING. I must shut the same cabinet door 100 times a day. She likes to crawl inside of things- boxes, laundry baskets, TRASH CANS. She eats dog food. She loves to dance. She thinks sitting in a chair is the greatest. She makes this funny growling sound when she's excited. No more crawling. She LOVES her Daddy and her brother. In the afternoon when I'm getting supper ready she knows it's almost time for Clay to come home and she stands at the window and pats the panes, saying 'Da-da Da-da Da-da'. Her other words are 'Mama, Bah-bah, Bye-bye, See, No, Hey, Ta-too (thank you) and Toto'. She thinks all dogs and animals are called 'Toto.' She loves to pet the dogs and give hugs to her babies. She'll still eat pretty much anything but she wants to feed herself. She has 8 teeth and a couple more coming in. I think she weighs about 20 lbs. She's a stinker and rotten and I don't care, I'm just trying to enjoy these days as much as I can.

No comments:
Post a Comment