I think it's fair to say that I have the cutest, sweetest 9-month-old on the planet. Really. She is so fun and cuddly. She gets visibly excited when I walk in the room. She gets jump-out-of-her-skin excited when Sam walks in the room. At night when Clay gets home from work, she follows him around on all fours while he puts his briefcases away, making these little 'uh-yuh-yuh-yuh' sounds while she crawls. She's pretty easy-going UNLESS you take something away from her, then she throws a little fit. Which is still pretty cute. She likes to eat most foods- sweet potatoes, avocado, bananas, squash, sweet peas and SHOVELS blueberries in her mouth by the fistful. She is very interested in the dogs, their food, their crate and - so gross- their bellies. She always wants to touch the goider/tumor/nubbin growth thingy that Sadie has on her stomach. Vomit. I think she thinks it's a big nipple or something. She loves to be outside and she is not very interested in TV. Her favorite toys are water bottles, any sort of paper, shoes, calculators and kitchen utensils. She is pulling up on everything and cruising around and TRYING TO CLIMB. She still only has 2 teeth and though she seems so much bigger than Sam was, she only weighs half a pound more than he did at this age- 17.5 pounds. She is in a pretty regular 2-nap a day routine and only sleeps through the night if she's in our bed. Rotten but I wouldn't have it any other way. I truly find JOY in being her mom.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Nine Months Old
I think it's fair to say that I have the cutest, sweetest 9-month-old on the planet. Really. She is so fun and cuddly. She gets visibly excited when I walk in the room. She gets jump-out-of-her-skin excited when Sam walks in the room. At night when Clay gets home from work, she follows him around on all fours while he puts his briefcases away, making these little 'uh-yuh-yuh-yuh' sounds while she crawls. She's pretty easy-going UNLESS you take something away from her, then she throws a little fit. Which is still pretty cute. She likes to eat most foods- sweet potatoes, avocado, bananas, squash, sweet peas and SHOVELS blueberries in her mouth by the fistful. She is very interested in the dogs, their food, their crate and - so gross- their bellies. She always wants to touch the goider/tumor/nubbin growth thingy that Sadie has on her stomach. Vomit. I think she thinks it's a big nipple or something. She loves to be outside and she is not very interested in TV. Her favorite toys are water bottles, any sort of paper, shoes, calculators and kitchen utensils. She is pulling up on everything and cruising around and TRYING TO CLIMB. She still only has 2 teeth and though she seems so much bigger than Sam was, she only weighs half a pound more than he did at this age- 17.5 pounds. She is in a pretty regular 2-nap a day routine and only sleeps through the night if she's in our bed. Rotten but I wouldn't have it any other way. I truly find JOY in being her mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment