This is the first time we have ever had Christmas in our own home. It was so fun to enjoy our own tree, build a fire, put out cookies for Santa and then play Santa after the kids had gone to bed. Sam is at an age where everything about Christmas is so amazing and full of magic. I am a certified CRAZY CHRISTMAS FREAK so I have really enjoyed watching his excitement and wonder.
This Christmas brought two other firsts- our sweet baby Ellie's first Christmas (LIKE) and the first Christmas my sister and I have ever spent apart (DISLIKE).
This was taken before Christmas Eve service. This year we actually let both kids sit with us for the whole service and they both did remarkably well.
My sweet parents came to spend Christmas with us but this is pretty much the only picture I got of them.
Santa's cookies
Taken about 1:30 a.m., after Santa finally finished putting out all the gifts and sat down for a big glass of red wine.

Christmas morning! E slept in and Sam was so excited to see the loot. He was more interested in Ellie's toys at first and he was so sweet, wanted to make sure we all had plenty of presents to open.
Baby's First Christmas
Likes her new chair
I'm obsessed with these red pj's and anything with a booty monogram.
Playing with the Rim Rocker
To Infinity... and Beyond!

I have a feeling this is not the last time we are gonna see her stuffed in this shopping cart...
Sam trying out the Lightning McQueen car Nana and Papa got him

No comments:
Post a Comment