Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sam's Third Birthday Party

I refuse to accept that I have a three year old. A THREE YEAR OLD. How did that happen? Technically, he's not 3 for another 2 weeks but still- where did the last 2 years 11 months and 15 days go? It's such a cliche, everyone says it but they really do grow up so fast. I'm sure I'll be back with a sappy post on September 1st (Sam's actual birthday) but today was all about the PARTY. We are going to be in and out of town for the next month, so we decided to hold his party a little early. It was at his favorite place, Flip Flop Gymnastics and he had such a good time. We are so thankful for all his friends and family members that came to celebrate with us. Papa even flew in from North Carolina!



Everyone showered and dressed at the same time = mandatory family photo

Sam's sweet teacher, Ms. Debbie, made these cupcakes and the cookies.


SO MUCH FUN

happy smiley Walt Rose

Bounds Simmons

sweet hugs from Anna Grant
Look at sweet little Charlie in his kangaroo pouch

Maggie can hang with big kids

The Birthday Boy



AG and Emma Murphree- Emma said, "I do believe this cake is yummy."

Sam's sweet friends- Bryce, Averi, Ella Grace, Davis and Walt

Ella Grace, Davis, Walt and Thomas

Playing with the new toys at home

Daddy likes the new toys too!

Papa and El watching the toy madness

Two hours of 'nastics with friends, way too much sugar, toy overload = a much needed nap for all of us. What a fun day!


No comments: