And speaking of smiling, we had our first family photos as a foursome done today. Why oh why is that the most stressful event there is? Between deciding what to wear (blue seersucker for Sam? pink or white for Ellie? XL sweats for me...), getting everybody ready on time (9:30 call time means we have to START getting ready at 7:00 a.m.) and making sure the house had at least one clean room we could even take pictures in, I was already stressed; add to that a full hour of sweaty poses, a whiny 2.5 year old who only wants to take apart the camera lenses and a hungry newborn projectile pooping on the photographer's white blanket and I was DONE. Is 10:35 too early for a glass of wine?
Dianne was very sweet (and forgiving...sorry again about your coverlet), and even though it probably would have been easier to shoot a family of primates, I feel confident she got some great shots. If you're in need of a photographer, check her out... http://www.bellaviephoto.com
1 comment:
I can't wait to see the family pics! It is good to read about your adventures as a parent to two precious children - I am trying to mentally prepare.
Post a Comment