Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sweet Boy

Sam has really been such a joy lately. Yes, he is two and can be very exasperating and throw some ridiculous fits, but he is also so fun to be around. He makes me laugh out loud at least once a day and gives lots of hugs and kisses- to me, his daddy, the dogs and the 'baby sister'. I am really enjoying this time with him. I know that in a few more months there will be a new baby in the house and I will have less time to spend with him and that he also might possibly turn into a monster for 6-8 weeks; I pray that God gives me grace and patience when that time comes. But for now, I just want to enjoy all this...

1 comment:

The Warren Clan said...

Enjoy these days...they are precious. Sam is going to be a great big brother. He is precious!! So excited for you.