Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Weird Thing My Kid Does

This blog is as close to keeping a journal as I get, so I try to occasionally record stuff that I want to remember in the future...the most recent being a strange thing that Sam has started doing: calling people 'Bobby'. If he doesn't know someone's name or can't remember them, he calls them Bobby. I have no idea where he got this, there is no one in our lives named Bobby. He says 'Hi Bobby!' to the lady that takes care of our dogs when we are out of town; at church, he tells the nursery workers 'Bye Bobby!'. As we were leaving the grocery store checkout line yesterday, he said 'Bye!! Thank you Bobby!!'. He even sometimes calls his cousins or adult friends of ours Bobby. It is just very, very weird...

2 comments:

Lori Robertson said...

That's awesome... JC named his fish Woodard... Do we know anyone by that name???? No.... Strange and wonderful little creatures, aren't they?

Leigh Ann said...

so funny!