1. Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random facts about yourself
2. At the end of the note, tag 16 people
3. You are supposed to tag the person who tagged you, too
4. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you
ok...16 things:
1. I have lived in six different states since I was born...at 16 different addresses.
2. I love to play games- Scrabble, Catchphrase, Trivial Pursuit, etc.
3. I am a huge worrier. I worry about plane crashes, kidnappings, trees falling on my child's room and crushing him in his bed, etc. The teenage years are gonna suck.
4. My favorite movie is International Velvet, a B-grade flick about an orphaned girl that gets the horse of her dreams starring Tatum O'Neal and Christopher Plummer. It is the "sequel" to National Velvet with Elizabeth Taylor. It is really bad and I really love it.
5. I get really really car sick.
6. I have mild scoliosis.
7. I cannot watch anything scary or gory, I get truly scared and have to sleep with the light on.
8. I can't sit with my back to the door in a restaurant.
9. I hate talking on the phone. I will email, text or IM you all day long, though.
10. I really like to read smutty magazines like Us and People, and then complain about how consumer driven and celebrity focused our society has become.
11. I love sushi but I don't eat the real stuff- just California rolls.
12. I used to want 5 kids until I was pregnant for like a week. Now I want 2.
13. If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Upstate South Carolina- on 100 acres of rolling hills and grazing horses.
14. I talk to my sister several times a day.
15. I do not like tater tots- I'm not sure why because I like french fries and hash browns?
16. I have a really bad singing voice.
I tag Leigh Ann, Mary Margaret, Lori, Stacy, Ginger, Emily, Allie, Jessi, Whitney and anyone else actually reading this thing :)
1 comment:
16?! Jeez! Thats a ton! I'll have to get a babysitter for this one! :0)
Post a Comment